- Open Netscape Messenger
- Click on Edit > Preferences
- Click on "Identity" under "Mail & Newsgroups" on the left menu.
- In the "Your name" text box, enter your name as you want it to be appear on your outgoing email. In the "Email address" text box, enter your Techweavers email address.
- Click on "Mail Servers" under "Mail & Newsgroups" on the left menu.
- Under "Incoming Mail Servers" click on "mail," then click on "Edit."
- Under the "General" tab, look for the "Server Name" text box.
- In that box enter "mail.domainname.com" where domainname.com is your domain name (i.e. our domain is techweavers.com)
- In the "Server Type" drop-down box, make sure that POP3 is selected.
- In the "User Name" textbox, enter your email address with the @ sign replaced with a % sign (i.e. info%techweavers.com) Press "Ok."
- In the "Outgoing mail (SMTP) server" textbox, enter the SMTP server address for your internet provider.
- Leave everything else the same, press "Ok." The next time you check your mail, you will be required to enter your password.
That's it, your mail client has been configured!
**All Trademarks & Logos Are The Property Of Their Respective Owners.